and 8th grade daily entries...approximatly 80% begin something like "Wow. Its been a while" or "Quick update: (insert a years worth of life changing events)." I began to get that old familiar feeling...I suck at keeping a journal, I can't believe I didn't write THAT down....and then I had a thought. I must have been having too much fun to have time to write in some silly journal. That will be my excuse for this blog thing as well. And, really, its not far from the truth.
True to form, I'd like to begin with a quick update:
1. Let's start with Peru:
I had an amazing (but difficult) job....

I had amazing friends....



I lived with one of those amazing friends in an amazing apartment....

I ate amazing food...



I really REALLY miss Lima.
2. For Christmas, I directed this year's Brunsvik version of the Nativity story:

3. We were able to bury our dear Uncle Ben on Jan 19th - 4 years after his disappearance.


4. I've recently become partial to the following:




1. The Office, or more specifically, Kevin from the office. 2. Sugar Free Dove Chocolate 3. Documentaries about ag/food industry and the like
The job hunt continues. I am back to my old ways: talk radio, bike riding, writing and the Farmer's Market. I am ecstatic about the new Sex and the City movie coming out in May. In fact, I shed a tear during the previews. 2010 is looking promising.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Happy (very) late New Year.
besitos!
--j
2 comments:
That was a whirlwind update !!! Your class is so cute !!!
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment