After I got back from Costa Rica, I surprised Nanny in Utah. Although it was a short visit, we had a lot of fun. I got to see all my cousins (who are getting so big!). I felt very short because all of Aunt Debbies kids are like 10 feet tall. I ate so much food while I was there -- Nana and Carol are quite the cooks. Poor Papa was sick. He was in bed most of the time but was still chipper despite the fact that he felt like crap.
On my way back, I stopped in Salt Lake and visited my dear friend Jane and her husband Jordan. Jordan goes to law school and UofU and Jane works for an amazing public relations firm in dowtown Salt Lake. We went to see GBH's grave, the Body Exhibit and shopped downtown. We laughed at all out silly memories of freshman year at UC Davis. Jane is an amazing friend. I love her dealy and can't wait for our next get together.
No comments:
Post a Comment